Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rainbows for friends/ How are you two? Haven't heard from either of you in ages, feels odd. I am really enjoying myself. I think summer is beginning to be my fav month. Its almost like i dont want it to end.
My work in Ahmedabad is almost done for now. Taking it easy for a few days, but still at office. I am going to South Gujarat for a week starting sunday. Have to do research study and critique on 'access to justice' for tribals. I have made a new friend in office, she might come along. And then i have this other friend who is a journalist, he too is interested so we are all going together.
I am here till the 23rd and then head to Bangalore for further adventures.
What are your plans for the rest of the summer?
Trust you are doing well/Send news
Avani

1 comment:

  1. Avani!
    I like the sound of these adventures. I'd like to know more about how the people you're visiting are reacting to you but that's for the phone.
    I run a lot these days because the weather's been good. For a whole week coimbatore's skyline was haunted by ghost lightning from beyond the western ghats - this was when the monsoons were just hitting kerala. I was at a terrace party one night and I understood just what they meant when they taught us about the 'leeward side'. Now finally the rains have made it here and everything is blissful.
    Also, I'm learning web design. I made a fake carroteaters page the other day. Expect to see some surprises on this page soon! As far as travel goes, I'll make a trip to chennai in July and then be back in Bangalo on the last day of break.
    Now ishoo's turn to update!
    Love.

    ReplyDelete